Friday, November 20, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

...Everywhere I go....And my Christmas knitting is NO WHERE near being finished!! But what do I want to do? Of course! Add another UFO to my pile of WIPs!! I want to make these slippers to wear during the holidays. Anybody want to join me in a CAL? Let me know – I've got the pattern ready to go...just need to get yarn and a larger hook. I'm wondering even about doing an elf version with green....hmmmm....

So...I was wondering if y'all would be interested in having a crochet/knitting themed white elephant Christmas party. Whatcha think? Check your emails for voting buttons to choose what works for you. Maybe have a $10-15 price limit. I know there's lots going on but go vote it would be fun! :)
Keep up the great stitching! And...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: