Friday, September 26, 2008

Good Friday-1.5 more days

I picked up a big bag of yarn, hooks, and needles last night. I plan on going through my stash once more and adding more hooks and needles.
I'm so excited, the colors Sue M. gave us are beautiful. Mostly they are big, fat skeins of Lion Brand Homespun; perfect for afghans and such.
Sue has promised more-as soon as she gets into her 'closet stash'. I have another friend that will be dropping off a bag of yarn donations to Yarntopia, possibly before our first meeting.
I'd like to put out there, for everyone's consideration, that the Humane Society and the SPCA take donations of small blankets for their residents as well.

1 comment:

whimzeenator said...

This is so awesome!!! We need to be sure to thank and support the yarn shops that are so generous with their help. Great job!!

Thanks so much for your help!!